Udimi - Buy Solo Ads

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Victory Begins With Discipline

“Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin
Life is flying by. Once this day is over, you can never get it back. The key here then is to be very intentionally in every moment.

Most people think they have a plan for victory, but they really don’t. They allow other people’s negativity to block them from their destiny. It does not matter what setbacks you face, know that your victory is ahead for you. How do I know this for a fact?

It is simply because, when I was starting out online a lot of people thought I was crazy, and told me I couldn’t make money online. Well, they were wrong, and I proved them wrong. Now they are quiet. And ask to join me and always try to get around me, because they want to learn how to do it like me.

So-So Media.

What can be stopping your success? See, in my humble opinion spending time on hours a day in social media (so-so media), is really stopping you from victory that is yours.
There are so many people that say they want success, but they really don’t have the action that backs up their talk. Be different, don’t be like a normal person and you’ll see your success soar.

Do You Have Discipline?

“A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” — Vernon Howard
Victory actually begins with discipline. You will see people with a lot of talent, can never make success because they don’t have the discipline. Then you have people with very little talent that have lots of discipline and slowly and gradually they get results and make it as a success.
The key to your road to victory is to start to increase your discipline, not decrease it. A victory for you begins with you willing to be more disciplined.

Here are 2 Simple tips to discipline.

  1. If you are spending more than 30 minutes on social media. You aren’t winning.
  2. If you aren’t doing income producing activities daily you aren’t winning.

Internet Marketing Discipline

One of the greatest things I love about internet marketing is having the system done 4 me. That way I can done for me.
See here some of my wins with this done 4 U system.
Have you ever wondered about making money online?
This site busts all the myths and separates the legit advice from the BS.
Go to the profile of Baker JacintoIt really opened my mind… check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment